Sunday, August 19

Good-bye - Grandmother's Dream....

Our little town of Ennis, MT had an Arts Festival last weekend and it included a quilt show.
I entered a couple of quilts and put price tags on some of them.
This beauty, "Grandmother's Dream" won Viewer's Choice in the Traditional category. 
It WAS my quilt until a nice man from Seattle, WA purchased it. 
I actually got a little tear in my eye when he wrapped it up, stuck it under his arm and headed out the door with it. 
Good-bye, pretty quilt....I will miss you but I'm happy you're going to a nice home....sigh....


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That would be hard to give that one up! But, congrats on the sale!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was so fun to make....

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you - it's always hard to "let it go" when you sell one, but rewarding at the same time.

      Delete