Friday, December 28

Good-Bye Christmas 2012...

I'm always just a little sad when it comes time to put Christmas away...
It's wintery cold here in Montana, and oh so beautiful.

I didn't decorate very much this year - we were traveling - so I went very simple. 
I love my simple berry wreath on our front
(very old & weathered) door.

See you next year - candy cane Christmas quilt.

My son & his family sent us a scrumptious package from Harry & David out of Oregon.
I ate all the apples & pears & popcorn & cookies. 
I'm saving the chocolate truffles for last.
They really are - "oh, my, heck, good"...

It feels like a truffles day today - good bye, truffles!
 


10 comments:

  1. I got a box of the same truffles from my hubby...I am enjoying the treat with you! Decorations coming down!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are they just the BEST ever??? We'll be licking chocolate off our fingers today!

      Delete
  2. Such pretty snow, Montana skies are the best. My parents had friends that lived in Montana that we visited a few times. I love your weathered door with your pretty wreath. Enjoy your truffles!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Montana always seems to be pretty - no matter what time of year. I just ate the raspberry truffle - now on to the milk chocolate one!!!

      Delete
  3. My brother-in-law & his wife sent us the same tower-of-treats from Harry & David - weren't they delish?!?!

    We won't un-deck the halls until my youngest daughter flies out for Arizona on Jan 5. I want to enjoy Christmas with her home for as long as possible!

    Happy 2013 to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had never heard of Harry & David until now - I'm still drooling! Oh....to have family with you is the best. Enjoy your daughter! Happy New Year's to you, too!

      Delete
  4. Every day ought to be a Truffle Sorta Day - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There you go! I'm off to finish the rest of the truffles! Hey, I've added the "Quilting Secret Blog Hop" to my blog - thank you!!!

      Delete
  5. You have a lot more snow than we do. I got cross country skis last year for Christmas and still have yet to be able to use them! Hope you had a great Christmas. As soon as those decorations go down, I'm ready for spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our snow is hanging in there - I need to borrow your X-country skis!!!

      Delete