2012 brought some changes in our lives...here are just a few -
- we bought a home - (guess we're staying in Montana)
- put in many, many hours painting the never ending house trim - (looks great, sweet husband)
- we gained a new daughter-in-law - (welcome, Stefanie)
- I started this very fun long-arm quilting blog - (thanks to Desiloo and her amazing blog skills)
- And I gained friends from all across the nation who trusted me to quilt on their beautiful creations - (thank you for letting me play with your quilts)
There are always ups and downs in this crazy life, but that's what makes it exciting!
I truly feel blessed and I wouldn't change a single minute of 2012.
I just hope 2013 is every bit as exciting and full of peace, love & joy for all of you...my friends.
I love this quote sent by a local quilt shop:
“We think life is strong and love is fragile, but it is the other way around. Life hangs by a thread and love holds the universe together.”