Tuesday, November 19

Baby Grace...

My good friend, Trish, is on baby watch....waiting for little Grace to make her entrance into this world. 
So while Grammy Trish is waiting, she made this adorable little baby quilt. 
It's made with a charm pack.
 
 
Then she added a little solid border.

 
Such sweet little prints...this is my favorite block:

 
 I quilted pretty flowers, loops and leaves in the center. 
Then I quilted a loose swirl in the outer border. 
You can see the quilting better on the back...

 

 
You can read more about the adventure of this sweet little quilt here, on Trish's blog, Notes of Sincerity.

8 comments:

  1. Oh, what a darling quilt Trish made!! Such pretty colors!! You quilting is gorgeous!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flower and loops. I'll have to remember this for another quilt. Do you have a sample for this on your sample page?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the beautiful quilting you have done on this Baby Quilt. Wish you lived closer, so I could have you quilt the many quilt tops I finished this year. I've just been 'top-stitching' them so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable quilt!! Love the precious fabrics :) Have a great week! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - it's a very simple and sweet one!
      You have a wonderful week, too!
      xxoo

      Delete
  5. Adorably sweet quilting on those pretty fabrics! Perfect choice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trish is such a precious lady, and she always speaks so highly of the work you do:>) This is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete