Sunday, May 11

Sherri's Chevron quilt

My good friend, Sherri, from Alaska just keeps making the most beautiful Chevron/Zigzag, quilts. 
She is an expert at 1/2 square triangles! 
I love the springiness of this one - the colors just speak to me. 
 I'm in love with aqua & orange lately.
 
 
She wanted me to quilt an all-over simple stipple - I will always love stippling!

 
The background is little bity orange squares - perfect!
 
 
Aqua binding - so pretty!


 
 And the backing is a very sweet aqua floral - wish I had an entire bolt of that one!
 
 
Look at that little bit of orange peeking through all the lovely aqua.
Sherri made another lovely quilt I'll share with you later - with a tutorial!
Stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. I too really like the aqua and orange. Glad you gave a close-up of the little itty bitty orange squares as I was squinting to see if they were dots! LOL!!! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like to personally invite you (and your readers) to link this finish next week at Tuesday Archives...my linky that rejuvenates old quilting posts according to a weekly theme...next week, chevron quilts are of our themes. myplvl.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. So pretty! Light and bright. I almost never use orange, but I love it in this quilt :>)

    ReplyDelete