Saturday, November 22

Hawaiian shirt quilt...

Audre', from Tennessee, created this amazing quilt out of a family members' Hawaiian shirts. 
Literally - his shirts.
 
This is the second quilt like this that I've quilted for Audre'. 
Each shirt has a little pocket and collars. 
I didn't want to quilt on them - they needed to stand out on their own.
 
 
I find myself just staring at each one.
 
 
They look like you could just grab one and wear it!
The sashing is made from the shirts, also.
 
 
 
This is an amazing quilt, Audre'.
Thanks for sharing it with us.
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you - Audre' does beautiful work!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Even "cooler" in real life! Thanks, friend!

      Delete
  3. OMG!!! I love the pockets! How cute and clever. You made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever, it boggles my mind to think anyone owns that many Hawaiian shirts though! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Audre' & Kathy, that's awesome. So fun. You are both amazing!

    ReplyDelete