Tuesday, February 2

Domini's feather quilt...

Domini, from Idaho, made this truly amazing quilt. 
As she started piecing, it became larger and larger. 
It ended up 110" x 110".
 
 
It's one of those quilts that just needed a very simple quilting design. 
This quilt is all about the piece work - not the quilting, so I quilted an all-over stipple. 
I kept it simple because I wanted to piecing to shine - and it does! 
 
 
I LOVE these feathers!
Domini chose wool batting - such a snuggler!
Thank you, Domini - it's an amazing quilt!

8 comments:

  1. I love those feathers. Very nice finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unique and so beautiful! The quilting is perfect and really compliments the lovely pattern of the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I've had a feather quilt on my bucket list for awhile...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun quilt! And your stitching is just right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for posting my quilt and for working your magic on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still love this quilt so much....maybe in the future I'll make one!

      Delete