Friday, September 9

4 new Cluck Cluck Sew patterns...

YES - 4 new patterns by my friend,
Allison Harris, of Cluck Cluck Sew.
"Woven", "Celebrate", "Starstruck", and "Uptown".
She's also using some of her new "Dixie" fabrics,
 so wonderful!
I don't know how she does it - with 4 kiddos.
She's my hero!
I was lucky enough to get to quilt 2 of these new quilts.
(Allison takes much better photos than I do - so just keep that in mind.)
Here are a few photos of the two I quilted:
This is "Starstruck".
You can read about it on Allison's blog, here.
 
 
I quilted an all-over loop pattern.
 
 
This backing is from her new fabric line, "Dixie".
 
 
This one is "Uptown".
You can read more about it here on Allison's blog.
 
 
 I quilted rows and rows of "L - loops". 
 I love row quilting!
 
 
This cute back is also from her "Dixie" line which is now available.
 
 
I love everything about her patterns and quilts.
They are SO well written and include multiple sizes.
She's having a SALE - 30% off patterns with the discount code QUILT.
Hurry - the sale doesn't last forever!
Here's the link to her pattern page.

5 comments:

  1. I ordered Starstruck! I love the colors and how you quilted it!! It's definitely on my to do list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have most of Allison's patterns on my "to do" list - they are all so wonderful!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thank you - they are always so fun to quilt! I love everything about her patterns, fabric, and Allison!

      Delete