Sunday, January 7

Big Foot sighting......

I couldn't resist this "Legendary" quilt designed
by Elizabeth Hartman.
 
 
You can purchase the pattern here.
My friend, Lexie, and I are teaching this quilt at the winter Adult Education session in my home town of Ennis, Montana.
Here's the link to the school's program
 
 
It was so fun to make!
 
 
 For the backing I chose brushed plaids - nice & snuggly.
 
 
 
I quilted an all-over wood grain design.
 
 
Then I spotted him just hanging out in our wood pile. 
 He gets around!
 
 

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think every "Legendary" quilt needs to be backed with some kind of flannel - I love it!

      Delete
  2. You've got him finished already - go, you! He's great! A fun quilt, indeed, and I love the backing fabric and your wood grained quilting. Have fun with the class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just noticed your grunge dot trees. I love grunge dots!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love grunge dots, too.....well - anything grunge!

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness, that is amazing! #quiltinggoals

    ReplyDelete
  5. his right arm is not quite right, poor thing must have broken it!

    ReplyDelete