Wednesday, March 14

Amy's Single Girl

My friend, Amy - from Idaho, made one of the cutest
"Single Girl" quilts I've ever seen.
She really went all out with the pink - I love it!
 
 
She used all Cotton & Steel "Trinket" fabrics.
You can find the Denyse Schmidt pattern,
Amy wanted cinnamon rolls for the quilting design.
I think it's perfect because of the circular pattern of her quilt.
She also used wool batting - so delicious! 
 
 
Do you love this backing? 
Makes me smile!
 
 
I have made one "Single Girl" quilt
and I now I want to make about 5 more!
This is mine.
 
 
I think every girl needs a very pink quilt.
It's so lovely, Amy, thank you for letting me quilt it.
 
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Love that pink and the backing does make you smile. Might have to add that pattern to my list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. still love your aqua single girl!! Where do all these awesome IDAHO quilters live??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boise area - they're pretty amazing over there!

      Delete
  3. I must say I've never seen that pattern before, but it's a fun one! And your quilting accents it so well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really fun pattern - templates....EEEE....but fun!

      Delete
  4. I LOVE it! I agree, we all need a little (or a lot of) pink in our lives!

    ReplyDelete