Sunday, January 27

Welcome little one

We have a new little one in our family, Colton John.....he was born last October.
I know - it seems to take me forever to post anything new on here anymore. 
Life is just crazy busy!
Here are a few photos of what I made for him - they live in Washington.
The nursery theme was outdoors with red & black check.
This is a sweet flannel backed, deer motif front receiving blanket and the one behind is a grey outdoor print minky with 
flannel check on the back. 
These are his favorites!



I had so much fun making little burpies for him.
I backed all of them with flannel.




 My very good friend, Carol, knit this adorable little hat for him with a bunny tail topper.  
Thank you, Carol - he loves it!



I made a little quilt using "Thicket" from Gingibear panel.
  

I bordered the panel with random size prints to match and added a little love label of my own.


The backing is "Burly Beavers" thermos flannel.


Welcome to this crazy world, little Colton.  
I love you....

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you - I love making little baby gifts.

      Delete
  2. Great minds think alike! I bought that panel two weeks ago, not knowing what to do with it, but it was just too cute to pass by. Your gifts are amazing, and sure to be loved. Congrats on Colton's arrival!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, my friend....I use this little panel all the time. It's adorable!

      Delete
  3. What cute gifts! Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sweet lady. They were so fun to make. We don't have too many babies in the family so I kind of over-did on this one!

      Delete