Tuesday, April 2

Carol's quilts

My friend, Carol - from Montana, pieced these two 
beauties recently.



For this pretty quilt she used mostly Fig Tree fabrics.
The pattern is a Cluck, Cluck Sew pattern, "Spin Cycle".  
I quilted a simple all-over concentric swirl - one of my favorites because it gives so much texture without detracting from the piecing.


There's nothing I like better than a stripe binding - perfect.


This gorgeous mini trip around the world quilt is made with Katarina Roccella fabrics.  
She is an Art Gallery designer.


I quilted straight lines following the direction 
of the piecing.


These fabrics are SO beautiful.


Carol chose that striking pink binding - she's the binding queen!


It's always fun to quilt for Carol - I love her diverse taste in quilts.
Thank you, my friend, for sending me some pretty spring flowers to work with, even though we still have snow outside.

1 comment:

  1. I love the Spin Cycle quilt! They are both beautiful!

    ReplyDelete