Monday, July 1

Lynn's quilts

Lynn, from Colorado, spoke to my quilting heart with these amazing quilts she created.
I love her modern quilting style!
She is crazy talented when it comes to matching 
color and design.
This is her "Bullseye" quilt - all hand appliqued. 


I quilted a simple all-over swirl pattern.


This next quilt is an Aztec type quilt.  
The detail in the piecing is nothing short of mind blowing!



I quilted a lot of straight lines following the piecing angles.  
It's pretty much a symmetrical quilt but the colors are the opposite on each side.


This one is a Carolyn Friedlander design called, "Botanics".  
You can find the pattern here.



I quilted tiny swirls in the background and something different in the applique in order for it to stand out.  
I love the simplicity of the applique shapes.


Lynn, I love your style.  
It was such fun to quilt for you!  
Thank you for sharing your photographs of your beautiful quilts with us.




3 comments:

  1. Those are amazing! Lucky you to get to quilt them and do your wonderful magic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Axtec quilt, especially, is a work of art! All the color placement and design is exceptional. And your quilting is amazing as well!
    Happy Fourth!

    ReplyDelete