Monday, December 23

Merry Christmas....



I just finished my last customer Christmas quilt and sent it off.
I have the best customers.


(my Christmas Scrappy Trees)

You send me such beautiful quilts to work on.


(my simple Christmas table runner)

You are all so passionate about this wonderful craft and I feel privileged that you would ask me to add my "magic" to these works of art.


(my Christmas Scrappy Trip)

I absolutely love what I get to do every day.


(my Christmas Fig Tree Metro Rings)

You inspire me. 


(my Grinch)

At times is causes me to go shopping for MORE quilt projects, which isn't necessarily a bad thing!


(my Swell Christmas Metro Rings)

My stockings are finally hung and I'm ready for family to come.


(stockings I made for my daughters family)

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and get to spend some relaxing time with friends and family.
xxoo


3 comments:

  1. Happy Holidays and a most wonderful holiday season to you and your family from a following of your world. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Christmas Round Up post to let us see your Christmas treasures. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you too, and a happy and prosperous New Year!!! Hugs, H in Healdsburg

    ReplyDelete