Tuesday, November 24

Jan's beauties.....

My friend, Jan, from Florida, always creates such 
beautiful quilts.

It's so much fun to quilt them for her.

Here they are.....in no particular order...

I love the indigo blues in this one - I quilted a wood grain design in the background and cross-hatched the "plus" area.


Up next is this sweet 25-patch....I quilted row after row of single loops.


This 3rd quilt is so striking.
I love how the white stars stand out between the 
squares on-point.
I quilted vertical straight lines.


Pretty backing - love these large florals.


Number 4 is a fun "plus" quilt - these prints are adorable; eggs and chickens!
I quilted an -edge-to-edge wave.  
Gives it movement.


Her backings are always so fun, too.


And number five is a favorite of mine.....the "Snowflake" quilt.
Jan used some really fun Cotton & Steel prints along with some from her stash for the background.
I decided to cross-hatch the entire quilt.


This is her backing - another fabulous Cotton & Steel "Frost". 
(I copied her and I'm using the same backing for one of my Snowflake quilts - perfect!)


Thank you, Jan, for always sending me such fun quilts 
to work on.
I love them all!


2 comments: