Friday, June 7

Soft Swoon

Christy - who lives in California - made this beautiful "Swoon" quilt. 
 
 
 The colors are so incredibly soft...
Here's a close-up of the front:
 
 
She pieced the back, too. 
Isn't it pretty?
 
 
And a close-up of the backing:
 
 
Christy wanted it simple so I went with one of my favorites...
pointy swirls with a few pebbles here & there.
I personally think everyone should have a "Swoon" in their stash!
My heart melts every time I see one.
Beautiful quilt, Christy. 

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! And the best backing I have ever seen, hands down! Makes me want to make another!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - what a backing huh? Another and another and another...

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous and her backing is as pretty as the front.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is beautiful! One of these days I'm going to attempt a Swoon quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring my quilt! I'm so happy with the finished product! You did a fantastic job...now I need to hurry up and finish something else to send you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Christy...Yes - the finished product is gorgeous!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful! The back looks like a top : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - Two choices on the bed - very nice!

      Delete
  6. What a beautiful quilt!! I can't wait to have a Swoon of my own! Someday........

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of my faves that I've seen. I love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete