Thursday, October 15

Christmas cut-off date for quilts...

NOVEMBER 1st
will be the cut-off date for me receiving quilts that need to be quilted for Christmas.
This allows me time to get them quilted and returned back to you so you can bind them, hug them, and wrap them up for gift giving.

This is such a busy time of year, but I love the change of seasons and the holidays that are fast approaching.
 

I've already got Christmas music lined up in my quilting room - ready for me to hit "play" when the mood hits me!

I'm sharing this pretty "Ellen's Sewing Basket" quilt that I made, with you.
It's a Minick & Simpson pattern - all of their patterns are so pretty.
 
 
 
I am so happy with it - I put flannel on the back so I can snuggle under it.
 
 
I quilted an all-over pointy tear drop design.

 
Someone mentioned that the stars look like colored snowflakes...I love snowflakes!
I'm calling it an early Christmas present to myself.
Are you working on Christmas quilts?

 

7 comments:

  1. They do look like snowflakes! Very pretty. Let's wish for tons of snow this winter. From the forecast, it doesn't look like we're going to get that wish on this side of the Divide at least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilting and I really enjoyed your photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the quilting and so great to snuggle under! I am still wondeirng where summer went! I need to get my Christmas ideas converted into finished projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm I might need to work on my typing first! I do know how to spell...sometimes my fingers forget the right key to hit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful quilt, and quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just saw this pattern and thought of you!
    https://payhip.com/b/iZt3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That embroidery pattern is perfect for me! Thank you so much for the link! It's adorable!

      Delete