Sunday, April 23

 It's been forever since I've posted anything here!  

Life has a way of grabbing hold and not letting go and before you know it - years have flown by!

I have actually been able to make a few quilts of my own since announcing my retirement and it feels so great.  



Last fall I taught this pretty quilt at my friend's shop in Idaho.  It's "Olie and Evie" quilt shop in Lewisville, ID.  You can find Rhonda and her staff working hard in this adorable shop - here's the website:

https://www.olieandevie.com/

The pattern is "Sweet Blend" by Laundry Basket Quilts.  It's such a fun one using a 60 degree angle technique.  

https://www.laundrybasketquilts.com/online-store/Sweet-Blend-p75339852


It's so great being back here.

hugs and love to you all....

3 comments:

  1. So good to "see" you back on here again. Keep 'em coming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the time and dedication you invest in your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog has become an invaluable resource for me.

    ReplyDelete