Wednesday, July 15

Sherri's really cool quilts....

It's been forever since I've posted any new quilts on here!

Sherri, from Alaska, has been keeping herself 
focused sewing beautiful quilts.
Here are just three of the many quilts she has 
completed this year:
This has got to be one of my favorite "Drunkard's Path" quilts I've ever seen.
Sherri used mostly Kaffe Fassett prints and the perfect low volume background pieces.


 I straight line quilted it about 1" spaced horizontal lines.


She chose a red backing that reads stripes.  Perfect!


I never get tired of seeing these slice-shift-sew trees.
I stipple quilted this cutie.


The backing is a nice Cotton & Steel Christmas print.


60 degree triangles are always so striking to me.  
I have tons of them cut out - just need to get sewing.
That pink Kaffe backing is the perfect piece 
(and one of my favorites).


All bound and ready to be snuggled under.


Sherri always creates such beautiful quilts......nice job, sweet lady!

2 comments:

  1. All are absolutely beautiful!! The quilting too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you - we always seem to make a pretty good team~

    ReplyDelete