Tuesday, July 8

Fig Tree Flowers

My customer, Jenny, from Missouri, made this pretty quilt using Fig Tree fabrics....aren't they just the softest looking prints?
It's such a simple quilt and yet so classy looking!
She is giving it to some very special friends who are moving. 
What a sweet, sweet gift.
Jenny wanted it quilted very dense - so I did. 
I think it turned out just beautiful.
 
 
 I pebbled the cream background areas.
 
 
 
The inner border has a ribbon flowing through it.
 
 
And the outer border has a lady finger pattern.
(you know - the yummy buttery cookies)
 
 
 
In the "flower" petals I quilted one of my favorite designs - long figure "8's".
 
 
 
 
 
 Jenny chose a soft green with ity bity white dots for the backing....perfect!
 
 
I love how the quilting looks completely different on the back!
 
 
Binding - another perfect fabric choice! 
It's just beautiful....thank you, Jenny, 
your friends will love it.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment