Monday, September 8

Lydia's quilt patterns

My customer, Lydia, is in the process of publishing a new book, "Dreamy Quilts". 
It won't be out until spring of 2015, but I'm hear to tell you....it's dreamy! 
She asked me to quilt some of the quilts in the book and I can hardly wait until it's published so I can get my hands on it!
As a teaser - you can see a couple of her patterns that are for sale NOW through her Etsy shop here.
Here's a photo of her most recent quilt pattern:
 
 
Lydia has given all of my viewers/readers 50% off this pattern in her shop.
THANK YOU!!!!
The code is STITCHBYSTITCH.
 
Quilt Pattern
You can read more about Lydia on her beautiful blog.
Thank you, Lydia....best of luck with your upcoming book!

3 comments:

  1. Mmm, pretty ice cream colors and the book looks like a good one! I'm going over to visit now, thanks for the recommendation. Your quilting, as always, is exquisite :>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that quilt sure looks dreamy!! What a lovely colour palette, perfect quilting too!

    ReplyDelete