Tuesday, October 21

anitra's quilts

Anitra sent me a GIANT box full of quilts to be quilted - 9 in all! 
Here are just a few of them....
A sweet patriotic quilt - I could have easily kept this one!
 
 
I sewed a black & white bracelet print binding on it...
 
 
 
This is a pretty batik aqua strippy quilt - she wanted quilted waves....so, so pretty!
 
 
A Kaffe Fassett "Bold & Beautiful" - with swirl quilting....amazing!
 
 
A cute little baby boy quilt - love the stripe binding!
 
 
"Carnival" out of more bracelet print fabrics.
 
 
Anitra wanted the white & aqua areas of this "Learning Curve" to be quilted with different designs.
I swirled the aqua areas and pebbled the white - stunning quilt!
 
 
Another Kaffe Fassett Stripes quilt - she named it "Urban Cohesion".
I quilted opposing loops in the blocks and echoed the triangle border.
I LOVE this quilt!!!
 
 
 "Kaleidoscope" - cross-hatched.
 
 
 
Thank you, Anitra, for sending such beautiful quilts to work on.
I wonder what you're working on now?
 

9 comments:

  1. What beautiful quilts!!! I could have kept the first one too!! They're all so pretty though! Have a great week!! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Holly - it's so fun to see what others are creating! Have a great week, too! xxoo

      Delete
  2. I love these! Wow! I think my favorite is the first one, I love black, red, and white!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and.....she put cows on the back! love it!

      Delete
  3. She is one busy lady! Beautiful quilting to go with the perfect piecing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks - it's always fun to quilt for her!

      Delete
  4. Wow! That's a lot of quilts...Beautiful quilting as always Kathy-O! Love the Urban Cohesion quilt. That would probably make a fun exchange...... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW...great quilts and you did a great job of quilting them too!

    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great variety of quilts - she must have had as much fun piecing them as you did quilting them!

    ReplyDelete