Friday, April 1

Lexie's "Norway" quilt...

My friend, Lexie, made this beautiful quilt.
It's a Thimble Blossoms pattern called "Norway".
 
 
You can find it here on their website.
I love the fabrics Lexie chose and she did a beautiful job
piecing it.
 
 
It's very modern so I wanted to quilt simple straight lines.
 
 
 
I cross-hatched each grey intersection area and straight lined the rest.
 
 
I wish I could have gotten a photograph of the entire quilt. 
It is a queen size and so beautiful!
 
 
She backed it with this amazing 108" wide Tula pink print - perfect!
It comes in five color ways - I need a bolt of each! 
The dots are about 4" in diameter.
Do you love it???
 
Tula Pink - Free Fall Wideback - Free Fall Wideback in Navy
 
Thank you, Lexie, for letting me "play" on your lovely quilt!

5 comments:

  1. Very beautiful - the quilting compliments it well

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her interpretation of that pattern with her color choices. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful quilt! I love the pattern and colors, it's a true work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely colours and the quilting is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete