Thursday, July 9

Two to Tango....

Laura, from Washington, made two "Tango" quilts.
One was for a birthday and the other was for her to hang on her wall.
They're both so different from each other and I love them both!
It's a Cluck Cluck Sew pattern that you can purchase here.
This is the one Laura will hang on her wall - it has a lot of white in it which makes some of the blocks appear to be floating - I love it.
 
 
 I quilted a pretty all-over swirl on this one.
Soft & feminine.
 
 
 
 Here is her son's birthday Tango.
 
 
It's more scrappy looking with fantastic colors!
 
 
 
 I quilted an all-over large stipple with random swirls
thrown in.
 
 
I have plans for my own "Tango".


I'm going to use all my favorite colors.....aqua, yellow, orange, lime green, and pink.

 
 
Thank you, Laura, for inspiring me to pull my "Tango" out and get cutting!
Your quilts are wonderful!

5 comments:

  1. ooohhh this looks like a fun quilt! love your fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your quilting on these and the pattern looks fun! I hopped over to Cluck Cluck...but couldn't find out if the pattern is fat quarter friendly??? Can you tell me? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable, and on my list of quilts that I actually think I could do!

    ReplyDelete